Thursday, July 30, 2015

PEVA Shower Curtain Liner Review



I have owned so many shower curtain liners that were horrible. They were either too thin, stunk of a toxic smell, got moldy or would rust where the shower rings were. When I opened up this shower curtain there was no chemical/toxic smell to it. HUGE PLUS! I love the length of this shower curtain (72''), and has magnets that stick to the tub. I don't have to worry about the water coming out while I am showering. This is also mold and mildew resistant which is something that I always look for in a shower curtain liner. I have been using it for about two weeks now and it hasn't developed any cloudiness, soap scum, mildew or mold. This is great to use alone or with a regular shower curtain. Overall, I am very pleased with this shower curtain liner and would recommend it!

Get yours here:---> http://www.amazon.com/peva-shower-curtain-liner-environmentally/dp/b00j4vpzns/ie=utf8?m=a1c3kel1a2ec0w&keywords=shower+curtain+liner



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment