Thursday, July 30, 2015

Car SunShades By Mr Bean Review

I needed something to block the sun from my son's eyes while he is in his car seat. My windows aren't tinted and really can't afford to have it done. I needed something that was a cheaper alternative to helping shield my son from the sun. These shades are perfect at just doing that.

I have owned similar sun shades from another company, but was having to deal with them falling off constantly. I have placed these sun shades on my car window two weeks ago and they haven't fallen off. They stick perfectly to my window with the non mesh side. I can take them down and re-position them as needed, no more dealing with suction cups. What I love about them is that they don't leave a residue on my window when I take them down. They also come with a pouch to put them away if you decide you don't want them up.

These are great for anyone with a infant, toddler or just a child in general. It's also great if you have a pet that rides with you. They would also make a great baby shower gift. Overall, I am very pleased with these car sun shades and would definitely recommend them. They are a great addition to my family car.


Get yours here:---> http://www.amazon.com/Car-Shade-Pack-Mr-Bene/dp/B00VHMZJ2Y



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment