Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Faces Beautiful Makeup Review




I recently got to review the Faces Beautiful brush-on liquid mineral makeup. When it came time to pick the color that would match better with my skin color I chose the one that was recommended for Latinas. I was super excited when it came, but extremely disappointed because the color was so far off. It was like 2-3 shades darker than my actual skin color.

I did try it out on my arms to see how well the makeup felt and I did love how natural it felt. It didn't cake up, leave my face feeling oily or greasy like other fountain makeup I have used. My husband is a tad bit darker than I am so I used it on his arms. He is covered with tattoos and did a great job and covering them up for the most part. This makeup is perfect to cover up any imperfections you're trying to conceal. A little does go a long way. You need very little to get full coverage. I would advise you that if you're a lighter Latina like myself you get the lightest shade. 

Overall, it's really a great makeup and would definitely recommend.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment