Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Kazzo Fitness Ball Review

 My husband and I love to work out and had recently purchased a exercise ball that didn't last more than a week. We decided we would give the Kazzo Fitness ball a try, and so glad we did.

Let me start off by saying that this ball came with no instructions. I am not sure if that's how they come, but for someone who doesn't know what they are doing, instructions would be helpful. I have had another work out ball so I knew how to inflate it. The ball itself is really nice. When opening it I was very happy that it had no odor. The last ball we had reeked of some kind of chemical. The actual ball is made of a very thick material. I did notice that there was some piece here and there coming off the ball, but it didn't interfere with the actual ball. I love the anti-slip texture, it keeps us from falling off of it when doing sit-ups. The only thing that I wasn't too crazy about was the pump. It reminded me of a toy pump. Other than that I really do think this is a pretty fantastic ball to have. This ball would make a great birthing ball, work out ball, and some people even use it at their desks.

Overall, I am looking forward to using this in more of my workouts. I would definitely recommend it.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment