Friday, July 3, 2015

Harry the Hippo Review




I really love the Harry the Hippo faucet cover, and so does my three year old son. It's harder than most faucet covers, but does provide protection. My only complaint is that it didn't fit on my bath faucet, because it has the shower knob to turn the actual shower on. That piece got in the way. The way we got it to fit was my husband had to make a little slice to open it up a little more to get it over that part. Once it got on it worked like a charm. The water came out of the mouth and my son had so much fun. The actual color of the hippo is a darker shade of blue, but we love it! We took it off after every bath to properly dry him up, no big deal. This would even work great on a restroom sink, and something for kids to enjoy while washing their hands. Overall, I would definitely recommend this water spout!!!!!

 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment