Friday, July 10, 2015

Silicon Devices COMFORT+ Bluetooth Earbuds Review


These silicone wireless Bluetooth headphones are AWESOME! I am such a sucker for packages and loved the way they packaged their headphones. This set comes with extra ear buds, a charging usb cord, the actual headphones and a fantastic carrying case. This case is great so you can store your headphones in when you're not using them, and you don't have to worry about them getting lost. I love to carry these with me so I can listen to music while I am jogging, walking or going to the gym. This is sweat proof, and don't have to worry about damaging the earphones. I love the fact that there is NO pesky cords that you have to worry about. These are silicone so it's easy to disinfect and clean. The ear bud itself feels really comfortable in my ear, and doesn't leave it feeling sore or aching. The sound quality and loudness is far better than I was expecting! I was able to sync it to my iPhone 6 plus almost instantly. Overall, I would definitely recommend this pair of ear buds, you will not be disappointed!!!

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00v45k5yq



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment