Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Automatic Touchless Soap Dispenser by SimpleOne Review


I have owned a regular lysol soap dispenser, but those can get pricey buying the refill soap. It didn't have the option of putting your own soap. When I saw this Touchless soap dispenser I knew I had to have it. There are times when I am cooking with chicken and don't like to use regular soap pumps. I don't want to contaminate anything. This touchless soap dispenser is designed for just that. It takes 4-AAA batteries, and has an off/on switch. It dispenses the perfect amount of soap. What I LOVE about this soap dispenser is that you can put your own liquid hand soap in there!!!! I usually get the large packages of liquid soap for $1 at Dollar Tree, to refill my bottles. I now can use it on my soap dispenser. You also have the option of putting hand sanitizer in it if you want. These are perfect to have in any home or office. I am going to have to get a few for our bathrooms! I can't find anything that I don't like about it. Overall, this is seriously the BEST soap dispenser out there, and a huge must have! #soapdispenser




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment