Tuesday, April 28, 2015

100 Glow Sticks


These glow in the dark bracelets are great & last several hours longer than the usual bracelet I have bought at a store. I recently had the opportunity to review the 100 glow in the dark bracelets. My youngest daughter was super excited to wear them. They come with little plastic attachments. I would not recommend for a child under 5 as these can be a choking hazard. They come in 5 fun and different colors Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange and Pink. The pink is more of a darker hue and looks more as a red color. I love that I don't have to use them all at once and that they have a 2 year shelf life. The container itself is super adorable. I love the packaging, It is very patriotic. These are great to use for birthday parties, holiday's or just to entertain the kids. I would highly recommend these glow sticks!!!

Get yours here:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00nqj2dbg


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment