Monday, April 6, 2015

3600 Piece Glow in the Dark Loom Bands Kit

My daughters and I were super excited when we received these glow in the dark loom bands. I was shocked that so many came in our package (3600)!!! When we go to the store we spend way more money and get half of what we got with this kit. They also came with clasps which is great because other kits I have bought didn't come with them, we had to purchase those separate. The only thing I wish is that they came with instructions for those who don't know how to loom bracelets just yet. Overall, these are great for the money and are great quality. We have made a few bracelets so far and haven't experienced any breaking bands. I highly recommend. These will keep the little ones busy for hours while you get house work done, or just a family project you can do together!!!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/3600-Piece-Glow-Dark-Bands/dp/B00QH9PZIK/ref=cm_rdp_product


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment