Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Smart Weigh Bathroom Memory Scale


The Smart Weigh SMS500 Digital Bathroom Scale is probably one of the coolest things I have EVER owned!!! It is much cooler than your average scale. It uses 4 AAA batteries and includes a two-year manufacturer's warranty. It records measurements in lbs. and oz. and has a high capacity of 440 lbs.This scale features a auto recognition functionality that utilizes memory to store it is also capable of recalling the information of up to eight users. I love the large LCD screen. Now for the coolest feature that I have NEVER seen any scale have, yet is that this scale changes colors when you gain or lose weight!!!!!! This is a very high quality scale. I was super excited when I got the opportunity to own my very own. I have started to become more health conscious and this is a great way to make sure that I keep myself on track! Overall, I highly recommend this scale. There isn't one thing that I dislike about this product. It's fantastic and think that everyone who owns a digital scale should throw out their old and get this one!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/smart-weigh-bathroom-detection-recognition/dp/b00ualx9ny/

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment