Monday, April 20, 2015

Oral Stericlean Uv Portable Toothbrush Sanitizer


 I never thought that every time I flushed my bathroom toilet with the lid up that I was allowing germs to fly around my bathroom, where germs land on surfaces (even on toothbrushes). Toothbrushes can harbor things like E. Coli and other germs and bacteria on them. I was pretty excited when I got the opportunity to own a stericlean Uv toothbrush sanitizer. This sanitizer is a great temporary solution to cleaning your toothbrushes in between getting a new toothbrush. It is very easy to use. All you do is put your toothbrush in the holder, close the lid and the UV light comes on and goes thru a 6 minute sterilizing session. It automatically shuts off on it's own when it is done! This is safe enough to use everyday. This powerful little sterilizer uses 2-AAA batteries. It is a small and lightweight and I love that it's portable. You can take it with you if you're traveling which is a huge plus, because my husband is constantly traveling. Overall, this little sterilizer is great and I would highly recommend it to anyone!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment