Thursday, April 30, 2015

Scarlet Detangler and Black Satin Paddle Brush Review


This is a fantastic set of brushes. They come in a cute little zip pouch which is awesome if you're traveling or just need to keep them from getting lost. My daughter is always giving me a hard time about brushing her hair because of tangles. After bathing her I used the detangler and she didn't fuss. It glided easily thru her hair. She now brushes her own hair and has claimed ownership of the brushes. Overall, these are great brushes and I highly recommend especially if you have daughters.  


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment