Thursday, April 30, 2015

Fit Woman App for Itunes


I have been using the Fit Woman app for the last month and absolutely love it!!! I have never been the one to work out at the gym because I am a very shy person. I get embarrassed because I think I make myself look like a fool working out. I have bought equipment for my home and also started trying workout DVD's and such. When I saw they had this app I jumped at the opportunity. I hook up my iPhone to my TV and use the app. It has where you can customize it to fit you. They have all sort of mini workout demonstrations. If you're a beginner, intermediate and expert this app is for you! You can also hook this up to Facebook and share your progress with family and friends. Overall, I wasn't expecting to love this app so much and especially to use it on a daily basis. I have lost an additional 5 pounds this month just by simply following these mini workouts. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment