Thursday, April 30, 2015

Children's Pro Freestanding Reflex Punching Bag Review


The Velocity Boxing stand is awesome! It's great for both children and adults. The pole has an adjustable height (47 to 57"). The base of the boxing stand can be filled with 50 pounds of water or sand. We filled it up with water, and it hasn't leaked. The water or sand is what keeps the stand from tipping over. The ball comes deflated, but comes with a little pump. It took maybe about 5 minutes to inflate it. The boxing glove works great and can take a beating. The only thing about the ball is that after a few punches the ball starts to loosen up. It also comes with a nice pair of 10'' boxing gloves, it was a nice surprise because I wasn't expecting them. They aren't professional boxing gloves, but they are well made. They fit my hands perfect as well as my husbands. My kids had a ball with it. Overall, this is a great stand to have, it met my expectations and some. It makes a great gift and is great for not only kids but adults too.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00knaszy0

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment