Thursday, April 30, 2015

Kuuk Silicone Ice Ball Maker



These ice ball makers are super adorable! These are great to make ice cubes for those summer days so your drinks could stay cold. These are also great to make juice or kool-aid ice cubes for the kids to add to their drinks. I love that they are silicone because they make opening and removing the ice cubes simple. You don't have to worry about them breaking like you would with traditional ice cube trays. I also love that the ice cubes don't melt fast which keeps drinks cooler. You can make half ice cube balls, all you do is leave off the top try and fill. You also have the option to make the full size balls. You just close the lid and fill thru the same holes it has on the top. Overall, I would highly recommend them, especially since summer is around the corner!

Get yours here:-->http://goo.gl/iff0fr

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment