Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Francois et Mimi Vintage Double Wall French Press



The Francois et Mimi Vintage Double Wall French Press is an attractive, sturdy, and very handy item. I just got into using French Press and love this one! It's a good size for several cups of coffee. It's Stainless Steel so you don't have to worry about accidentally knocking it into something or being super careful when washing it. It's double wall feature keeps liquids hot longer so your coffee stays warm enough to drink the whole pot instead drinking part of it cool. It's dishwasher safe for those who are always on the run. It holds up to 34 oz of coffee which is pretty awesome for those who drink several cups a day. I didn't experience any coffee residue in my coffee. This is also great if you want to brew your own home-made teas. There is nothing better than a fresh home-made brewed cup of coffee or tea. Overall, I highly recommend this French Press. I have owned several Francois et Mimi products and they are simply beautiful, high quality and very sturdy. I am sure you will love it just as much as I do.


Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00u84s5xc

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment