Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Radha Beauty Vitamin C Serum for Face Review


I have been using this product twice a day, every day for the last pasts 3 weeks. I wash my face with a facial cleanser first, and after patting my face dry, I immediately apply the serum. I love how light the serum is and how it doesn't take long to dry. It doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or greasy like other serums I have tried. I have highly sensitive skin and tend to peel with certain serums. I have experienced any kind of irritation. I use a moisturizer after I am done using the serum and then apply my makeup. I noticed some results nothing major, but being that I haven't used it for a long period of time I have expected that. I have used several Radha products and they are awesome! I would highly recommend this serum if you're looking for one.

Check out Radha's website for more awesome products:-->http://radhabeautyproducts.com/
Get your serum here:-->http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00pxdwr6o

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment