Saturday, April 4, 2015

2 Konjac Facial Sponge



I am a huge fan of Konjac Sponges. This is like my 5th sponge and I just love the way they leave my skin feeling so soft, smooth and exfoliated. You can wash your face without a cleanser, but I prefer to add my favorite cleanser while I wash my face in a circular motion. It comes with a string and suction cup so that it has a chance to dry between uses. This sponge is rather small, but works really well. At first glance it literally looks like a piece of charcoal. All you need to do is wet it until it softens and just use as you would with a wash cloth, brush or sponge. I highly recommend this product as a addition beauty regimen.  




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment