Friday, April 10, 2015

Rush Hour Shift Review

 

 

Rush Hour Shift is both a fun and challenging game for ALL ages. My 9, 8 and 6 year old daughters love it as well as my husband. We have added this game to our weekly family game nights. I love that this is adult as well as kid friendly. The pieces are a good size, One thing that I love is that this game came with a small drawstring bag. It also has a little box to store the cards so they don't get lost. It's easy to put away and store. It's also great to take with you while you go somewhere. It doesn't take up much room either and there aren't a million tiny pieces. My girls loved it and I recommend it to many of my friends, family or just anyone who has children. 

 Get yours here:-->http://www.thinkfun.com/rushhourshift 

 
 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment