Thursday, April 30, 2015

Castor Oil for Hair Growth by Aveya Review



 This oil has so many uses - but I have been using this on my scalp and hair. This castor oil is wonderful for hair growth and strengthening. It's also a great moisturizer! I have just been rubbing this on the scalp a couple of times a day and have been pleased with the way my hair looks and feels! This oil is thick and not runny, a little does go a long way so you don't need much to get it to do its job. Another plus is that it's organic. I try to use things that are not made with all this kind of chemicals. I love that it brings some moisture back to my colored hair. Overall, I think this is a great oil for your hair and highly recommend it.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment