Saturday, April 25, 2015

Fruit Infusion Water Bottle Review





I have a huge problem with drinking enough water, after so many cups of water I get bored of the taste. Water is essentially tasteless. This fruit infuser bottle changes that. I love that I can change the flavor of my water when ever I want. My favortie drink combo is lemon/orange and mint leaves. I cut a whole lemon and peel off an orange, and just add the mint leaves. Slip it into the water and gave it a good shake. Viola lemon/orange/mint infused water!!!! I would suggest leaving it in the fridge for a few hours so the flavors could really infuse. The bottle itself is very easy to clean, durable and well constructed. I keep this with me everywhere I go. This is also awesome if you have children who don't like plain water. There are so many different fruit/veggie combos. Overall, I love this infuser and highly recommend it!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00l6lbt98

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment