Friday, April 24, 2015

Premium Bamboo Core 3 Piece


These cutting boards are thicker than most cutting boards. These are FDA approved, non-toxic and eco friendly. They do not contain any nasty chemicals. You do not have to worry about cutting your food and any chemicals getting on them.

I frequently used plenty of plastic cutting boards, which turned out to be a waste of money. They would get icky and just disgusting after a few uses and washes. These cutting boards come in three different sizes – Small is 8" x 6", Med is 11" x 8.5", Lrg is 13" x 9.5". This is really convenient because sometimes you don’t need to dirty up a large cutting board for a small foods like fruits or vegetables. The cutting boards are light weight which really surprised me given their thickness. I used them since getting them and haven't noticed any cutting marks in them from my knives, unlike my old plastic cutting boards. These are very easy to wash and care for. It comes with instructions on the BEST way to care for them, so they could last you for a very long time. These are not dishwasher safe, and wouldn't recommend you putting them there.
 
All-in-all these boards are very nice. I really LOVE them and recommend them if you are looking for a new set of cutting boards. No more spending your money on those flimsy plastic bacteria breeding boards.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/cutting-premium-barbecue-friendly-guaranteed/dp/b00pxh8pvq/ref=sr_1_1?ie=utf8&qid=1425572503&sr=8-1&keywords=bflf+brands

Check out the companies website:  http://www.befitlivefitnow.com/

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment