Thursday, April 30, 2015

Forever Fused Infusion Water Bottle Review







This is a great fruit infuser water bottle!!! It is larger than most infusers I have owned. It is very durable, and well made. It is easy to use, each piece fits snugly into the next piece making it a leak proof container. It's made a thick plastic and has a comfort grip, making it easy to hold. I really like these infuser bottle because even my kids can use this. I can add their favorite fruits. I love that I have a healthier option for my children. There are so many different fruit combinations that are great. You can also use pinterest to find recipes. My favorite is an orange, lemon and mint fruits. This infuser would also make a great gift to just about anyone. Overall, This is a great product and I definitely would recommend it! 


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment