Monday, April 20, 2015

26 Piece Sketch & Drawing Pencils Set By Colore - Charcoal and Graphite Pencils


This 26 piece Sketch & Drawing Pencil set by Colore is great for any one who is just learning how to draw to the experienced person who can draw. My 9 year old daughter and husband spend most of their time drawing and I was excited when I got the opportunity to get this for them! My husband was excited to see how many pencils and charcoal sticks it came with. They are really great quality and just as good as the high priced art set, but much more affordable. The pencils come in different sizes of hardness. It also comes with two sharpeners (one for the pencils, and one for the charcoal pencils). It also comes with 2 erasers. The only thing I am uncertain about is the case it comes in. I am not sure if it's something that will last a very long time. You could also put your drawing supplies in a pencil box or pouch. Overall, this is a must have for all those artists in your life, whether they are just starting out or experienced!!!!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/Piece-Sketch-Drawing-Pencils-Colore/dp/B00PWCQSV6/ref=cm_cr-mr-title


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment