Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Flash Jewlery Temporary Tattoos


These metallic temporary tattoos are chic and cool. They are very easy to apply, and remove if you decide you no longer want it on. They do last quite a few days before starting to wear off. There are several cute designs to choose from. My favorite are the stars and feathers. These would make a fantastic gift, and are suitable for a preteen, teen, or even a young college student. These are great for summer months when you can wear shorts and tank tops. When I first opened the package the smell was a bit overwhelming, but they did let me know. After taking them out the package to air out the smell went away. They are great quality and simply beautiful!




Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/Temporary-Metallic-Jewelry-By-Kiki/dp/B00RH8M9RK/ref=cm_cr-mr-title 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment