Monday, April 20, 2015

Softy Santizing Individual Wipe Review


As a mom I am constantly worrying about germs, especially when I take my kids out in public. Sometimes you're stuck somewhere there isn't a bathroom to wash their hands, or the bathroom itself doesn't look too clean. I love these wipes. I love that they are individually wrapped and you can take them where ever you go. You can add them in your purse, backpack, diaper bag, or even in your pocket. They are great for wiping down things like doorknobs, keyboards, sinks, etc.... They are very easy to open. I like that they don't smell chemically. I honestly didn't notice that they had any scent to them, which is fine by me. I love that this is alcohol free and won't dry out my hands as well as my children's. They dry really fast after rubbing over your hands. What I love about them is that they didn't leave my hands feeling sticky or like it has soap residue on them. They are a pretty thick wipe. Overall, I highly recommend if you have little ones in your life, or just in general.

Get your here:-->http://www.amazon.com/individually-sanitizing-antibacterial-sanitizer-surface/dp/b00tg71fie/ref=sr_1_3?ie=utf8&qid=1427216960&sr=8-3&keywords=softy+wipes

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment