Tuesday, April 7, 2015

ABX Yoga Towel Review



I have a really nice high end Yoga mat so I actually didn't think that this towel was going to make much of a difference. This towel clings to your mat and there is absolutely no sliding what so ever with this on! I love that all you have to do is lay it down on top of your mat. You don't have to worry about there being any Velcro, snaps, or any other thing to tie it down. The first thing I noticed when I stepped on it, was that it didn't slid like previous towels I have had in the past. Even with my Yoga socks I experienced no sliding. I just love the deep color that my towel has. I think this would make a perfect gift for your health crazed friends and relatives. I am sure they would LOVE and adore this yoga towel. I have used it several times and it has accumulated sweat. I have thrown it in the washer and dryer. It has held up well after a few washes. It looks and feels just like when I first received it.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/yoga-mat-towel-recommended-perfect-eco-friendly/dp/b00q41wmb4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=utf8&qid=1422136487&sr=8-1&keywords=yoga+towel

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment