Thursday, April 30, 2015

Bamboo Crib Mattress Protector by Swaddlez - Review




I love this crib mattress pad. After taking it out of the package, washing it, and drying it; I put it on my sons crib. It fit nice and snug, I am sure it will fit mostly all standard crib mattresses. I did not have to fight with it to get it to fit. It also held well in the washing machine and dryer. I love how soft it felt. The material itself is great quality. We are at the potty training stage right now and the absorbancy of this mattress pad is pretty impressive. I love that it prevents against things like bacteria, mold, and dust mites: all the things that most parents worry about. As a mom I try to get products that are safe for my children. This would make a great baby shower gift or just a gift for any parents. Overall, I would highly recommend this Mattress Pad to all parents.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00plz5kke

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment