Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Dream Dot Review



I have never really suffered from acne, but I occasionally get that one awful looking and feeling pimple. I got a pimple recently and used a Dream Dot on it. I didn't really know what to expect from it because I thought it was going to be one of those disappointing patches that claim to work, and really don't. Well after 5 days of using the Dream Dot on my face, my pesky pimple is almost gone!!!! These Dream Dots are so simple to use. All you have to do is wash your face, apply and leave it on overnight. I have used similar dots in the past, and hated them because they would burn and cause the spot that I would place it on to peel. I barely remembered the Dream Dot was even on my face. The morning after the first time I applied the Dream Dot to my pimple I noticed how the inflammation and redness subsided. Overall, this really is a Dream Dot and I would highly recommend this product. It is safe to use everyday until your pimple is gone and both guys and girls can use it!!!

Check out the Dream Dot website learn more about this product & get your own: http://www.dreamdotsforspots.com/

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment