Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Universal Tablet / Smartphone Stand Review

    When I first got this little tablet/smartphone stand, I didn't know what to expect. My expectations weren't very high. I thought it was going to be those cheap flimsy stands that I have had a bad experience with. This little stand is very sturdy and well made. It has everything that I look for in a portable stand. It’s small, compact when folded, quick and effortless to set up. This stand also holds my Kindle Fire and iPhone securely. It's portable which is great because I can take it with me where ever I go. I love it because I can put it on my breakfast bar and watch netflix or news, while I cook or wash dishes. This is also great for kids to have so they can prop their tablets on and watch movies. My daughter has been using it after homework and watches her cartoons. Overall, this is a great stand and I can't think of anything that I don't like about it or would change about it. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment