Monday, April 6, 2015

Hot Yoga Towel


         I recently tried this Hot Yoga Towel to place on my yoga mat and I love it!!!! It is really a great yoga mat towel. I couldn't believe this lightweight towel absorbed that much sweat. I loved that it didn't slide from underneath me and it didn't bunch up. It stayed put and did exactly as I expected it to. I love the quality and feel of this towel. It is really high quality material. I was so impressed with it. I have now started taking it with me to the gym and it's a regular in my gym bag. This yoga towel is also very easy to keep clean. It washes well and holds up well in the washer. It also rolls up, and takes no room at all! I highly recommend this yoga towel!!!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/moonlite-yoga-premium-hot-towel/dp/b00rxq1hp6/?ie=utf8&keywords=hot+yoga+towel

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment