Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Maxasorb D3 Cream Review


This is a really great cream. I live in Texas and the heat here is pretty brutal, and I tend to avoid spending so much time outside because of it. I also worry about cancer from the sun and I am not into tanning. I am not a milk drinker either so I definitely needed to get some Vitamin D. This cream is definitely what I needed. All you need is one pump of this and you're good to go. The cream itself is a thick consistency, but isn't hard to apply. It doesn't have an odor which is perfect because I am not one to like anything that stinks. It absorbs and dries quickly. It doesn't leave any residue or any kind of oily/greasy feeling. Overall, this is a great cream and great way to get your vitamin D in. It's way better than having to take a pill daily.


Check out the Vitascience website for more products:http://www.vitasciences.com/

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment