Thursday, April 30, 2015

Bento Style Plastic Lunch Boxes Review


These are prefect if you have children.... Shoot these are even awesome for adults! They are the perfect size to fit into a backpack or lunch bag. This is perfect if you pack your children's lunches, because it fits sandwiches or small snacks into it. I love that there are 4 different colors so you can assign each child their own buddy box. These lunch boxes are great quality. The lid fits perfectly and snug. This is also great for saving leftovers in the fridge. These are easy to wash. You can hand wash them or even put them in the dishwasher. You can also keep things like small toys or crafts in them if you choose to. Keep in mind when you are buying them that these are not spill proof. I have seen quite a few reviews who complain about this when the listing advices of this. Overall, these are fantastic buddy boxes and I highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for affordable lunch boxes!!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/sunsella-buddy-boxes-plastic-leakproof/dp/b00foiad8w

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment