Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Leak-Control Underwear Review


I ordered this panty for my mother-in-law. She has some leakage problems and these panties have worked better than any others for her. She has used several others before and she had problems with them. They fit snug on her, but are not too tight not to the point of cutting off her circulation.They come in different materials, patterns and colors. So, you get a variety of selection. They hold up well after several washes and being put in the dryer. Overall, I guess they are better than your average leak control underwear.

Get yours here:--->http://www.weareverincontinence.com/

Here are their social media sites which you can follow and find out more about their products:

www.Facebook.com/WeareverUS
www.Twitter.com/WeareverOnline
www.Pinterest.com/WeareverUS
www.WeareverIncontinence.com

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment