Saturday, April 18, 2015

Reusable Food Pouches Review

I am a HUGE fan of reusable food pouches! I don't think I could say enough how much I love these. I use them all the time with my toddler. It has a resealable bottom , and it has never opened up.They are very simple to fill. I use a small kitchen funnel to get the food in faster than using a spoon which can be time consuming. I do wish that these included a little funnel with the pouches. Cleaning is pretty easy. They are also dishwasher safe for those who prefer using their dishwasher. I do use a bottle scrubber to help cleaning out the inside. They are great for when you are on the go. You can take them in your diaper bag. These little pouches are very inexpensive and save a fortune on those prepackaged food pouches that you get at the grocery store. The best part is that you control what you feed your child. Overall, these are amazing and I wish they had them when my other kids were smaller!

Get yours here:-->http://www.basicsbest.com

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment