Wednesday, April 29, 2015

EnvyDerm Lip Plumper and Mascara Review

BEFORE AND AFTER



I recently had the opportunity to try out the Envy Derm eyelash enhancement and conditioning mascara. I have very thin and short eyelashes and have always had to use an eyelash curler and a ton of mascara to achieve fuller eyelashes. I thought I would need to do the same with this mascara. I have been using it daily as recommended and have noticed a HUGE difference. My eyelashes not only look longer but also thicker. This mascara is packed with awesome ingredients to help stimulate growth and stronger lashes. I love that I don’t need a lot of mascara to get the job done, it does last a long time and I haven’t had to keep reapplying it throughout the day. I also love that it does not smudge or flake. It doesn’t look caked on, which is a huge plus! This mascara is also dermatologist tested, and comes in 2 colors (black and espresso). Overall, I would highly recommend this awesome mascara to anyone wanting longer, stronger and healthier eyelashes! 

BEFORE AND AFTER



I also got to try out the EnvyDerm Lip volumnizing and conditioning plumper.  I love this lip plumper. There are peptides and tripeptides in it to help boost microcirculation that help induce the collagen levels. That helps enhance your lips. I love how soft it makes my lips look and feel. I naturally have full lips, but this really helped to condition them and make them kissably soft. I love that this lip plumper doesn’t feel sticky or greasy on my lips. You can wear it daily, over your lips stick or alone. There is a cooling/tingly feeling when you put it on. My only advice would not to wear if you have cracked or chapped lips. This lip plumper comes in several colors. It’s vegan friendly and also dermatology tested, which is AWESOME! Overall, if you’re looking to get plump and full looking lips while conditioning and making them soft I would highly recommend this lip gloss!!!! It has quickly become my favorite!


Check out EnvyDerm's website for more awesome products:http://www.envyderm.com/ 
Check out their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Envyderm

There is also a contest going on right now for a $300 Giftcard for EnvyDerm products!!! You don't wanna miss out on this opportunity contest is going on until May 15th, winner will be selected at random and there is no purchase necessary to win: http://a.pgtb.me/hVT5lZ

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment