Thursday, April 30, 2015

Orange Blossom Water Toner [100% Natural] Review



I am honestly extremely picky when it comes what products I use on my skin. I am in love with this toner. It's leaves my face and neck feeling so smooth. It also smells really good. I've been using this toner to take off my makeup and at the same time add some moisture back into my skin. It hasn't dried out my skin like other toner have. It has a refreshing smell and feel to it. I love that it doesn't burn my face. There is nothing worse than putting something on your face that makes it feel like it's on fire. This is safe to use as a daily toner. Overall, I am pretty pleased with this facial toner and would highly recommend it!!!

Get yours here:-->http://www.foxbrim.com

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment