Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Air Bar Exercises Dvd, Volume 1 Review


This is not your typical workout video. It is super easy and fun to get into once you start. I wasn't really aware that you would need an air bare for this DVD, but luckily I did have a bar similar laying around.  If you have some kind of bar around your house I am sure you can improvise. The workout video is about an hour long, but let me tell you, you definitely get your times worth. I haven't used it for an extreme length of time to notice changes, partly because I have a busy schedule right now and haven't committed to the 30 minutes a day for 30 days. I do believe with working out and eating right you will notice changes in your body. Things like that don't just happen overnight. It takes commitment and determination. I am planning on using this DVD as part of my routine. I highly recommend and am sure you will love Erin's upbeat personality. She makes working out fun and interesting. My husband even participated. I think this DVD is great for both men and women to enjoy.




 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment