Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Youphoria Yoga Mat



This is a great quality mat. It's much larger than what I was expecting, and a very thick and cushiony mat. It's perfect for any one who does yoga or just needs a mat to work out. This is a great mat if you're doing yoga or simply just working out. When I am not doing yoga, I use my mat when I do crunches, push ups, etc... I use this mat daily and am surprised that it has lasted and held up well.   I was able to put all my yoga towels on them.It comes with a strap that you put on and can carry around with you. It's portable and can be taken with you anywhere you'd like. Overall, this is a fantastic mat. The only thing that I wish was that this came with some kind of bag to put it in if you're not going to use it. Other than that I absolutely love this mat and highly recommend it to anyone who works out and looking for a high quality yoga mat!!!

Get your yoga mat here:http://www.amazon.com/youphoria-yoga-mat-eco-friendly-satisfaction/dp/b00m9osyzi/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=utf8&m=a3onk7ndyzg5z1

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment