Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Apothecary Extracts 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil

There are so many great uses for tea tree oil such as acne, toe nail fungus, toothaches, ear infections, mold, etc... I use this stuff in a diluted mixture to help soften up my cuticles when doing my manicures. I have also used it as a all-purpose cleaner solution to clean surfaces in my home. My kids also recently got lice at school and I added a few drops to their shampoo to help get rid of them, and trust me... IT WORKS. My mom used the same remedy on us when we were kids. There are so many uses for it and you can always use pinterest for ideas that you can use this stuff. Overall, I highly recommend this stuff!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/pharmaceutical-naturally-infections-dandruff-ringworm/dp/b00gf1nzly/ie=utf8?m=atvpdkikx0der&keywords=tea+tree+oil


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment