Thursday, April 30, 2015

Bubble Therapy Pure & Natural Bubble Bath, 3 in 1 Review



This stuff actually makes a nice tub full of bubbles that last as long as regular bubble bath. My daughter loves taking bubbles baths, and I love that just a bit of this stuff makes a good amount of bubbles. She nor anyone in my family who has used this stuff has experienced any irritations to this at all. I also love that it's safe to use for everyone in my family because as a mom that is something that I worry about. It does leave your skin feeling really clean without that oily or filmy feeling that some body washes leave. The only downside is that I wasn't in love with the smell. It has a lemony scent to it that I don't like, but after drying off the smell didn't stay for very long which was a plus. I also wished that the bottle was a bit bigger. Other than that I really liked this body wash. It's a 3 in 1 which is great because it saves money in the long run.

Get yours here:---> http://www.amazon.com/dp/b002hgac1m

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment