Thursday, April 30, 2015

Anti snoring products Review



I honestly didn't think this thing would work, but it has worked well for me. This Jaw strap is strong enough to keep my mouth shut, yet leaves me feeling quite comfortable. This strap eliminated all but some minor nasal snoring. It fits nice and snug, and doesn't leave me feeling like it's cutting off my circulation. I haven't experienced it it slipping around, it doesn't cover my ears, doesn't make my chin or head all sweaty, or leave marks on my face. I have not had any trouble with the Velcro on top nor at the nape of my neck. It doesn't pull out my hair or feel scratchy. I do wish that they offered this in a bigger size because it didn't work for my husband. The velcro didn't close very well for him. After using this for about a few weeks I am extremely happy with it. Overall, I would highly recommend this product!

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/b00jj5w1m2/

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment