Sunday, February 15, 2015

100% Pure Organic Rosehip Seed Oil Review

I love Foxbrim products. This was my first time ever using a rosehip seed oil and I really liked it. It is a very runny oil as you can tell from my picture. It does have like a orangy color to it. I am not a huge fan of the scent, but it works great. I have been using this oil on my hands and it has left it feeling smooth. I was a lot of dishes and the soap can start to leave my skin feeling cracked and rough. I started using this oil after washing dishes this whole week and haven't experienced any dry or cracked skin. I have not used this on my face yet, but intend to. You can use it on your nails, face, skin and also on your hair.

Here are the ingredients:
+ Vitamin A
+ Vitamin C
+ Linoleic Acid (Omega-6)
+ Linolenic Acid (Omega-3)
+ Lycopene (antioxidant)
+ Beta-carotene (antioxidant)

 Get your bottle here:------>http://www.amazon.com/BEST-Organic-Rosehip-Seed-Oil/dp/B00RZNC98Q/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment