Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Trucker Hats


My husband is such a hat collector and is pretty picky about his hats. I had the opportunity to try out both hats. Both hats are fantastic! My husband them both and can't decide which is his favorite! They both have mesh in the back and sides so that when he sweats air could circulate, especially since summer is approaching. One of the hats is a very bright and vibrant orange color which is great for those who love to hunt. The other is camouflage which my husband was ecstatic about because he has tons of cameo clothes and it goes well with them. The hats are made of great quality material and isn't something that will fall apart after a few uses. They are both light weight and feel nice and comfortable while wearing them. They also have adjustable bands and can fit most sized heads. Both these hats would make a great gifts to any man in your life.

Here is the link to the orange hat:--->http://gizmotrk.com/trucker-hat
Here is the link to the cameo hat:---->http://gizmotrk.com/hunting-gifts

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment