Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Bash and Lucy Fetch Jealousy

I recently had the opportunity to read to my children Bash and Lucy Fetch Jealousy. Let me say this is a beautiful book. My children and I loved the illustration. As a mom of a two and five year old I am always looking for books that teach them great morals, and this is one of them. Lucy is one of Bash's best friends and the team cheerleader. They look to her to get them thru their practices and games. One day they meet a boy Tristen who asks if Lucy could help their team. Bash was hesitant, but when he saw that Tristen's team were special needs he had a change of heart. Bash had to learn how to get over his jealousy and learn how to share. I think this is a great book for the younger children who are learning about sharing, and highly recommend to add this to their bookshelf. I am looking forward to more of Bash & Lucy's adventures. You can also get an ebook for your little one's tablet which is really great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment