Tuesday, February 17, 2015

True Skin Care Under Eye Gel




I've been using this product for almost a month now. I have extremely highly sensitive skin and tend to breakout in rashes or acne, but haven't so far with this eye cream. I am a full time student and mom of 4 kids, that means my days are long & I get very little sleep causing me to get dark circles due to lack of sleep. This eye serum is great and easy to apply it's a light weight serum that dries up really fast. I've been using this in the morning and night time and my dark circles and puffiness have faded significantly. I am looking forward to seeing what this serum can do for me after using it long term.
  
Active Ingredients
- Vitamin C
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Green Tea
- Cucumber
- Peptides
- Caffeine

Get yours here:-----> http://www.trueskincareproducts.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment