Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Organic Facial Moisturizer


I naturally have very dry skin, especially in the winter months & I have tried many many moisturizers and this one is one of my favorites!!! This Organic Facial Moisturizer is light weight & non-greasy. This moisturizer has a thick consistency without the feeling of your face feeling weighed down. It also doesn't leave your face oily after a while. Both men & women can use this. This moisturizer is a great way to get that good moisture back on your face. I have also used this on my hands & they have left them feeling silky, smooth and tight. I use this every morning after I get out of the shower and again after I wash my face at night. There is an awesome blend of natural ingredients, and it smells really good. My skin has never felt more hydrated nor looked so healthy! I love that this face moisturizer is used from organic ingredients like aloe, Shea & cocoa butter, witch hazel, cucumber, rosemary, and green tea. If your looking for a natural moisturizer I highly recommend!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. Thanks for sharing your best experience on organic moisturizer. Use best moisturizer cream from Obagi Products.

    ReplyDelete