Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Xtava Collapsible Diffuser for Hair Dryer

I have never used any kind of diffuser for my hair, and was pretty excited when I got the opportunity to try the Xtava Collapsible Diffuser. I was a little nervous because it is made from silicone. Silicone and heat worry me a little because I am scared of it melting. It is AWESOME!!!! It doesn't get too hot. It fit perfect on my conair blow dryer. I love that this is collapsible and easy to store any here, and is great for luggage's if you travel. I didn't have a problem with it collapsing while using, like someone else said happened to them. I have a huge problem with frizz when I blow dry my hair, and when I finished using this it didn't leave any frizz!! It did add some volume to my hair, which is great because my hair can be a frizzy limp mess. Overall, I am very pleased with this diffuser. I am kicking myself, because I didn't realize their were other color options that aren't black.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment