Saturday, February 14, 2015

CHIC CORE COLLECTION by Be You, BEAUTIFULLY


Wow!!!! I have never been more in love with a product than I am with this makeup brush kit! First impressions are EVERYTHING. When ordering this set I just thought they were coming in just a simple cardboard box, and was so excited and surprised to see that they came in a beautiful box. I love that it's magnetic!!! When you open the box it comes with the names and what brushes you have as well as how to care for your brushes, and tips, which is AWESOME!!! The brushes also have them labeled liked eyeshadow, concealer, etc.. I have never bought brushes that have showed that much detail. These are simply beautiful and so much better than the store bought, and just as, if not more amazing than the ones you get at Sephora. This make up brush kit comes with 8 brushes and 1 bonus stippling brush! After I washed and dryed my brushes I put them to use. The brushes are so soft and feel nice on my skin. I LOVE the stippling brush, because it didn't give me any cake on look like some makeup brushes I have used has done. I also fell in love with the eyeliner brush. I use a lot of eyeliner and was in need of a new brush. It glided smoothly on my eyelids. Overall, I highly recommend this makeup brush kit to all the ladies out there wanting to add to their already growing makeup bag!!!! Trust me, you will LOVE IT!!!!

Get yours here!!!! -------->http://www.amazon.com/CHIC-COLLECTION-Be-You-BEAUTIFULLY/dp/B00KVOFOB0/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment