Monday, February 23, 2015

Amara Organics Total Repair Eye Gel

I recently started to develop under eye bags and dark circles because of stress and my face becomes puffy most of the times, especially my under eye area.The total repair eye gel seems to be working with the puffiness, and I have only been using it for the last 3 days. I have been using it at night and my eyes seem to be less puffier the last few days. It is suppose to work on the repairing wrinkles around the eyes. I cannot tell that as I don't have any wrinkles around my eyes as of now. But this eye cream is very hydrating and gets easily absorbed. My under eye area does looks plump due to the intense hydration it provides. I already see a good difference in my under eye bags and dark circles and wanna see how beautiful my under eye skin is gonna look after using for a few months.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment